The New Hampshire Private Special Education Association is a diverse group of private schools and programs serving students with a broad range of abilities. We formed our association in 1981 to:
- foster partnerships between private special education providers, parents/guardians, school districts, and agencies
- facilitate excellence in programming
- enhance effective communication
The individual and collective expertise of the member schools is comprehensive and represents a continuum of highly specialized services and intensive interventions. We are proud to offer all of these services to the students of New Hampshire.
Private Schools Build on Spring Remote Learning Experiences to Serve Students with Special Needs
Seacoast region – Birchtree Center, Learning Skills Academy, and Monarch School. A version of this article appeared in Seacoastonline.
Chairperson: Shelly Fagen, MIT
Chair Elect: Brooke Zimmer, M.Ed.
Treasurer: Joanne Burdett Dion, M.Ed.
Secretary: Tobias Iselin, M.Ed.
Member Schools and Programs
- The Birchtree Center
- Cedarcrest School at Cedarcrest Center for Children with Disabilities
- Crotched Mountain School
- Easter Seals Lancaster School
- Easterseals – Robert B. Jolicoeur
- Enriched Learning Center
- Granite Hill School
- Learning Skills Academy
- Longview School
- Monarch School of New England
- Mount Prospect Academy
- Nashua Children’s Home Educational Program
- NFI North – The Contoocook School
- Parker Academy
- Pine Haven Boys Center
- The RSEC Academy
- Seacoast Learning Collaborative
- Second Start Alternative High School
- Spaulding Academy & Family Services
- St. Charles School
- Strafford Learning Center (Charles Ott Academy)
- Strafford Learning Center (John Powers School)
- Vista Learning Center
- Wediko School
- Barbara Cohen Consulting
- MSB School Services
- Personalized Educational Pathways, LLC
- Southwest Center for Educator Support at Keene State College
- Squall Point